Black Cat Studded Pepper Spray
Black studded case with gold Blingsting keychain charm and lobster clasp.
Serious Product Highlights:
- Formula: 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) / 2 Million Scoville Heat Units (SHU)
- Clips securely to keychains, purses, fanny packs or gym bags
- Non-lethal protection provides peace of mind in potentially dangerous areas
- Easy to secure safety-lock to prevent accidentally firing
- Quick to engage with a thumb-swipe to the safety lock
- Compact 1/2 ounce canister contains 15 shots (bursts) with a 10-12 foot spray range
- Pepper spray can ward-off both people and animals
- Lasso yourself a new Cowgirl Pepper Spray and keep those villains and robbers away.
Do you live in New York or Massachusetts?
Snap! Sorry ladies, but we can't ship pepper spray to NY or Massachusetts. Though it’s legal to have for protection, we are restricted from mailing it to those states. That said, one possible option is shipping the pepper spray to a friend’s address in a nearby state and have that friend bring it to you. We apologize for this inconvenience; it’s the law.
Do you live in Hawaii?
If so, we can't process your pepper spray order unless you ship the order without a picture of your license to carry pepper spray. If it is not provided in 2 business days we will have to cancel your order.
Have you met a Mama Bear before?
She's like Blingsting, cute and lovable on the outside, but expect an ass-whooping slap-down for trying to mess with her cubs. Blingsting's pepper spray formula is the maximum allowable legal strength - often called 'police-strength' because it's the same strength the police force carries. Serious protection. Pepper spray is not a toy, even when it sparkles. Pepper spray is a non-lethal self-defense weapon for your protection. Abusing pepper spray is a punishable crime, meaning possible jail-time in orange. Not cute.